Choco Loco Syndrome: No More

I was already struck with the choco loco syndrome twice. The first one was when I came back from my trip to Brisbane, Australia and the other one was after my trip to Astana, Kazakhstan (I attended IAEA conference in these countries).

I describe choco loco syndrome as craving for chocolates I sampled from the place I visited. These chocolates are usually not available at local stores here in the Philippines.

During my attendance to the recent IAEA conference held in Tel Aviv, Israel, I was again threatened to get infected with choco loco syndrome after savoring a new set of chocolates.



What I got this time were dark chocolate (the one wrapped with Aramaic scripts on it) and Nestle dark chocolate with pistachio nuts. The Nestle chocolate was bought from a convenient store near our hotel and the dark chocolate, on the other hand, was bought at Ben-Gurion International Airport (nag ubos lang ako ng shekel coins).

The dark chocolate was just "another" dark chocolate while the one with pistachio was great. The nutty taste went well with dark chocolate - I liked it!

Even though I was caught up with the Nestle chocolate, it didn't last that long enough to say that I had choco loco syndrome for the third time. :)
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular Posts