Tumbler Parody

The concept of my Starbucks Global Icon Series tumbler collection is to remind me of the places I visited nationwide and around the world. So whenever I visit one place, I see to it to drop by Starbucks store, if there's any, and bring home a Starbucks Global Icon Series tumbler.

I love the packaging :)
Last October 28, 2013, we (I was together with some officemates) arrived at Bangkok, Thailand for a connecting flight from Tel Aviv, Israel to Manila, Philippines. We arrived there at around 2:30 in the afternoon and the next flight to Manila would still be at 7 am the following day. Since we had to stay overnight at the hotel near the airport, my boss and I decided to drop by Starbucks store and to collect our Bangkok tumblers.

Unfortunately, the Bangkok tumbler was not available during that time. In its absence, but still in line with the concept of my Starbucks collection, I would have settled with the Thailand tumbler instead. However, the Thailand tumbler was, likewise, not available that time - leaving me with either Chiang Mai and Phuket tumblers to choose from.


Between the two, I thought that I would have more chances of visiting Chiang Mai rather than Phuket. So, disregarding the original concept of my tumbler collection, I chose to grab the Phuket tumbler for my Bangkok visit.


posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular Posts